Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo - Page 3 Empty Re: *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Here I was thinking all women wanted to be respected" Alex said.

He chuckled lightly at the statement he had just made before looking deep into her red eyes.

"Deep within your eyes, I see an innocence that you keep trying to hide. You'll explain that to me as soon as we leave the doc's house." Alex said. "For now answer this question, Why would you not wanna be respected?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo - Page 3 Empty Re: *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 pm

"Generally women do want to be respected," She paused and smiled a bit. "Ninety-five percent of the time."

Yuki's eyelids fluttered, widening in surprise as she stared at Alex with curiosity. She was subconsciously trying to hide that she knew anything about what he meant.

She raised an eyebrow, "I trust you."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Alex cradled her neck with his hand, and pulled her into a kiss. Just as their lips touched, the door would fly open as The Doc entered the room.

"All she....EGADS! What is the meaning of this?" The Doc asked.

Alex looked up at The Doc, breaking the kiss.

"What? Just a kiss between friends," Alex said, blushing a bit.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Yukiyo didn't know what she had said to convince him, maybe the trust statement. She had never kissed a boy before, unless you counted maybe the little cheeks kisses in elementary schools, and she didn't.

She pushed herself up taller, her eyes fluttering closed, as their lips met. She began smiling in to it just as the door flew open. Alex broke the kiss first. It was embarrassment that turned her face nearly the colour of her hair. She glanced over her shoulder and fixed the doctor with an apologetic gaze as Alex spoke.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"I guess now we go to the good news," The Doc said. "I have found that your shoulder, Miss Lucky, is no separated, is not dislocated. There is a significant amount of strain upon the muscles surrounding the join, which gives the illusion of dislocation."

Alex stood up.

"How do we fix it?" Alex asked.

The doc held up a small plastic bag that had three pills: a red one, a blue one, and a green one.

"First, she ingests the Red pill. This will put her to sleep and numb the pain. We perform a series of pulls and stretches with her limp arm, then when she wakes up thirty minutes later, she will immediately ingest the blue pill which will begin the healing process. Then tonight before she will take the green pill which will end the healing process."

Alex looked to Yuki.

"You up for this?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Yukiyo lay back quietly, frowning as she listened to what was wrong. Maybe it was better that she didn't dislocate it. She stared at the pills uncertainly a moment and looked at Alex.

"I don't really have any other choice do I? If I say no, I don't have the use of an arm." She said slowly.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"Alright, let's do it, Doc." Alex said.

The doctor handed the pill to Yuki with a small glass of water. As soon as the pill was down, and she was out, The Doctor started massaging her shoulder, and working it

Alex looked around the room at the various tools and gadgets the Doc had lying around.

"Before you go any further, Doc, you do realize that I have anger issues, carry a gun, and tend to hold grudges right?" Alex asked.

"Y-Yessir" The Doc said.

Alex smiled and drew his gun, holding it in his right hand. He picked up a strange looking device. It looked like a watch, but it displayed holograms that acted as touchscreens.

"Hey doc, what exactly is this thing" Alex asked, holding it up.

"I call the Computer Organization of Main Protective Armor Storage System, or The Compass. It's design is based off your Wrist Applied Technology Communication Handset technology. I haven't found any armor for it store, but it has the same abilities has the WATCH built into it. You can use it if you'd like" The Doc said.
"Sweet" Alex said, taking off the WATCH and replacing it with the COMPASS. "Alright Doc, We've got fifteen minutes before she wakes up. I'm going to prep a plane for us to take to America so we can return to the Headquarters"

Alex turned on the COMPASS.

"Welcome, I am programmed to assume the chosen name of the user. Which name shall I use?"
"Name? How about Rook?" Alex said.
"Hello, I am Rook. How may I assist you Detective Alex Ruler?"
"Access RIPCO Satellites, and prepare a plane for two operatives to evacuate Europe to return to Headquarters in America" Alex commanded, as he attached the WATCH system to Yuki's right arm.
"Done. A flight for two is prepared and waiting for your arrival at the marked locations on your map" Rook stated.

Alex saw Yuki twitching and smiled. They were almost ready to go.

"Hey there gorgeous" Alex said, softly, as she opened her eyes.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Yukiyo took the pill, settling back in her temporary 'bed' and drifted to sleep. Alex was the last thing she looked at as her eyes drooped.

She knew the dreams that filled her head weren't real. Butterflies that had little cat heads and horseflies that were actually little horses that had wings. Gingerbread men and women run around and tiny little white ponies with pink ribbons raced with them. It was a wonderland, much like Alice's Wonderland.

She wished it would last but as the medication wore off, she twitched awake. Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at Alex groggily. She smiled and waved with her right arm, "Hailo."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Alex smiled, beaming at her.

"We've got a plane to catch as soon as you are able to move," Alex said, his voice serious, yet still flirty.

Alex and the Doc exited the room.

"Doc, I can't thank you enough. Forward the bill to RIPCO. We've gotta make tracks and be on our way to the headquarters." Alex said, handing the doc a business card and pushing him away from the door.

Alex entered the room once more, and extended his hand to Yuki.

"Welcome Aboard, Partner" Alex stated.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Yuki nodded quietly, watching the leave the room. She sighed and forced herself up so that she could change back into her shirt. She was glad that it hadn't been taken away. She wasn't happy that the warmth had faded again.

She shook her head roughly, looking up as Alex entered, and took his hand.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 am

"From this day forward, you and I are partners. We work together to bring down the "baddies" that exist in the world of monsters. Tell me that you'll accept your duties as RIPCO Offical" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Yukiyo nodded and smiled, though she was still tired. She yawned, "I accept, of course."

She paused and put a thoughtful finger on her lips. It felt completely out of character to do so but it fit in the moment. She giggled childishly and her smile widened, "Cool! I'm in a copper now, in a club!"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Alex couldn't help but laugh at her childish reaction. It was cute.

"Calm down, Lucky," Alex said, not sure if the doctor was still at the door listening in or not, "I've readied a plane for our departure back to the states. You'll also notice that your now wearing my W.A.T.C.H. device. It's yours now and you'll utilize it well, I'm sure. I've got an upgrade" Alex said, showing her the COMPASS.

He threw his arm around her.

"Let's get out of here" Alex said, in a hushed voice.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm

"I'm always calm," She said with a frown that had the slight tilt of a smile. Her bright blue eyes flashed to his wrist and then to hers sharply. She hadn't even noticed that the W.A.T.C.H. was now wrapped around her wrist. It felt like it wasn't even there.

"I'll use it as much as possible."

She tucked herself under his arm, pressing against the warmth of his side happily. She was quite content with this situation at the moment. She nodded enthusiastically, "Let's."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Alex ushered Yuki out of the building, opening his truck door for her. After she was safely in, He fired up the engine and took off down the road.

"Now that we're out of that hell hole. You should know that the Doc was planning on asking you for sexual favors," Alex stated, his eyes focused on the road. "We're partners and what you choose to do outside of RIPCO will forever and always be your choice....but I wasn't about to allow the doctor to ask you those questions. Call it jealousy if you wish,"

He blushed a little as he spoke.

"That kiss back there....I meant for it to show you how I feel. Then I overheard the doctor speaking in his natural language, which I barely understand. I understood enough to know he's going to be asking you about those favors....I care deeply for you, Yuki. And I would kill him if he had gotten around to asking those questions," Alex said, coming to a stop a stoplight. He looked over at Yuki, and smiled blushing.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am

Yuki climbed into the truck, feeling terribly short once again as she reached up to grab the handle to help pull her into the seat. She sighed and closed the door, buckling up and finally patting her lap when she settled into the seat. She looked over at Alex briefly with a bright smile.

She bounced her legs to a song in her head. She was strangely happy, though she couldn't explain why. He started speaking and she looked up at him from the corner of her eyes. She listened carefully, disgust by the doctor she had just met rising.

She didn't speak for a moment, her pink hair falling across her cheek as she looked down at her lap with faintly warm cheeks. She picked at her pant leg silently for a moment after he'd finished, turning her face toward him with a gentle smile.

"He's not my type, trust me." She said softly, "And I'm certainly not that kind of girl, thank you for the help."

She paused thoughtfully and narrowed her eyes at him, "Do you really care for me that much?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Alex's cheeks flushed.

"Call me crazy...but yes. In the short time we've known each other, I've developed a lot of feelings for you." Alex said.

Alex turned the truck into the vacant lot where the Plane was scheduled to pick them up. Coming to a stop, he looked over at her.

"You don't think that's weird do ya?" he asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 am

She leaned back and stared at the ceiling of the car thoughtfully as she listened. She was not used to the idea of someone outside of her immediate family caring for her. She had few friends growing up, certainly never had a boyfriend.

"No, I don't think it's weird, Alex," She smiled. Yuki turned to look at him, "Boys don't like me, where I'm from. I find it strange that you do. I never thought it likely that a boy I found attractive, both physically and personality wise, would come to like me back."

"You were the first person to compliment me on the way I looked, the first person to hold my hand, tuck me under their arm, and then kiss me all in the same day. You're an... anomaly." She paused, "I'm sorry, I'm babbling. What I mean to say is, no. Because I have grown quite fond of you as well in the few hours we've known each other."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

"Good. That means your going to make the perfect partner. Now only for this job of ours, but for life" Alex said, directing the truck into the hangar of the plane before them.

The plane would load them, truck and all, before transporting them to America.

(Sorry to END it so suddenly)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3