Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission Empty *Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 am

Alex had never felt so uncomfortable before in his life. He was knee deep in enemy terroritory and no one had warned him about this. He was looking for the leader. He vowed to bring down this criminal ring if it was the last thing he would do. He brought with him his katana and his Blacktail handgun, that was it. They were hidden of course, but he would have easy access to them if needed.

"Where is the guy?" Alex asked no one imparticular.

Patience was not one of Alex's many virtues. He walked silently around the mob of underling Vampires and wondered when the ringleader would show their face. The Vampires surely could tell he wasn't one of them. Then again, he didn't know if his new powers an Anthro-Sapien would change his smell. Who Knows?

"I'm guessing I only have two doors from which the ringleader will enter," Alex said to himself. "And I'm betting it is that one..."

Locking his eyes on his the door furthest from himself, Alex would wait patiently for this guy to enter. Hopefully it was a guy. he'd hate to have to fight a female, if a fight ensued.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission Empty Re: *Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

Kenjiro out of the door nonchalantly humming the German national anthem. The young man had a cigarette clenched between his teeth and would occasionally let out a puff of smoke. Walking into the ring of vampires he let out a sigh "Alright you all know how this works. Attack me, if you land a hit on me you're welcome into the organization if not well don't worry about it, dead men have nothing to do here." It took about 5 minutes before about three fourths of the vampires were killed. "Alright. You five are in. Lay a finger on me again and I won't hold back." the young man said before putting out the cigarette.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

https://hsng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission Empty Re: *Flashback* Alex Ruler's First Mission

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 am

Alex smirked.

"What about me?"

The question seemed harmless, but Alex had no idea what kind of shit storm he had just stirred up.

"Do I not get a shot at the big bad leader?" Alex said, drawing his Katana. "Viper, here, and I agree that this is a form of discrimination against us."

With that being said, Alex killed two of the five vampires with Viper, before sheathing the blade. The other three turned to face him, baring their fangs.

"Poor little kitties" Alex said, nonchalantly, "Its time for a flea bath!"

As the three vampires rushed him, Alex hoped the leader was watching. He drew his Blacktail, and fired three clean shots. Which produced three neatly drilled holes through their foreheads, right above the nose, silver bursting out the backs of their heads.

"Alex Ruler, Regional Investigations of Preternatural Criminal Organizations. Your Organization has been targeted, sir." Alex said flipping out his badge. "It is my job to ensure you a fair trial and justice to be served to you. Any questions?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 am

Kenjiro watched with a sick smile, he enjoyed watching these men killed so easily. Letting out a laugh that started with a wheeze and became a full blown maniacal laugh. He looked at the man and laughed some more "Just one RIPCO swine how quickly do you think you'll bleed out if I tear out your throat?"

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

Alex's eye twitched at the pig joke.

"First off, Mister, you have my agency all wrong. I designed my agency to protect your rights as a living and unliving creature. I'm here to warn you....warn you that if you ever make it onto my agency's list of Most Wanted Preternatural Criminals, we will relentlessly hunt you down, and you shall be the one whose heart will be removed the chest cavity." Alex stated, calmly now. "You've just seen how I fare against your underlings. You probably smell that I'm not an ordinary human. Hell, I came to your house, and killed vampires who were going to swear their allegiance to you, and still am standing here talking like a sane person. Honestly, you don't scare me. Even though I have a hatred for your kind that runs deeper than discrimination, I vowed to protect your kind. If I catch word of any ruthless killings of Vampires, Lycans, Necromancers, or any other Preternatural being, I'll be coming back to you. Am I clear"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 am

Kenjiro was suddenly in front of the man "Now listen here RIPCO swine. I will not have peace, I will not have no killing, I will kill who ever I damn well please and do you know why I will?" He asked. Not even waiting for a response he yelled like a mad man "BECAUSE I'M A GOD DAMN NAZI!" the young man said before cracking up into a laugh and leaping back.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:13 am

Alex smirked as the man's constantly changing personality grinded his nerves.

"Oh your a nazi eh? Someone didn't tell you your history correctly. The Nazis were defeated by the Americans in WWII, son. And I will ensure History Repeats itself," Alex said.

With that, one would notice that Alex threw his sword and gun to the ground, as thick coarse fur spread across his body. His clothing appeared to be ripped to shreds, but it was actually just consumed by the process of change. After about twenty-five seconds, Alex had become a full grown Grizzly Bear, with his meat hook claws extended.

"RAWWWWWGHH!" Alex bellowed.

< This is my power, Vampire. This is only a sample of my power anyways. You ready for this? > Alex asked, though Kenjiro wouldn't hear his voice, he would feel it in his mind.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 am

Kenjiro cracked his knuckles "Well look at it this way. Without these gauntlets on I'm strong enough to lift up and chuck a building and out run nearly anything...With them on I'm 4 times strength and speed." he said cracking his knuckles. "Now come on...Show me what Yogi Bear can do." he said witha chuckle

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Yogi Bear? Did this sicko actually just compare him to Yogi?

< Yogi Bear indeed. Now that you've explained part of your powers to me. I'll explain part of mine to you. In my natural form, I'm able to break concrete with a flick of my finger. When I alter my form, I add the new body's strength to my already impressive strength. So let's say I were to Morph into a Caterpillar, I would be one hellaciously strong caterpillar. I'm not asking you to bow before me, I'm simply stating this fight could shake our foundations > Alex stated.

In the back of his mind, Alex was actually beginning to doubt his chances. Until his W.A.T.C.H technology clicked on. Through his eyes, Alex saw the world like a robot. The W.A.T.C.H system scanned the entirety of his target's body and found no weakness.

< Guess I'll just have to create a weakness and update my database on...What's your name again? Mojo Jojo, right? > Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Kenjiro chuckled "Funny in my base form I can shatter a skull with a flick of my finger." He said. Looking at the man he seemed irritated "You're stalling, fight me, attack me!, kill me." he said with a twisted grin creeping upon his face.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 pm

He wanted the Grizzly Bear enhanced with Anthro-Sapien Morphing Powers to attack first? Alex would grant him that.

< Let's see how you enjoy this > Alex shouted, before bellowing an angry roar from the lower abdomen of his Grizzly Form.

Falling to all fours, Alex Charged. Lowering his head, Alex would barrell straight for his opponent, seemingly without moving. In other words, Kenjiro was still staring at the non-moving form of Alex's Grizzly, as Alex moved towards him.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Kenjiro just stood there a twisted grin on his face. Waiting for the attack to come, though Alex probably didn't know it the young man was by all rights immortal. He couldn't die unless he wanted to die.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Alex had acquired the largest Grizzly Bear in existence. 1500 lbs of muscle. All of that would slam right into his target's entire body. Vampire or Not, 1500 lbs of muscle, slamming into you at twice the speed of a Ferrari F-50, would hurt. Even without his enhanced speed and strength, the Grizzly's natural speed and strength would've allowed Alex to take said Ferrari and crush it like a coke can. Hence why you don't see Grizzly Bears lying in the middle of the road, like Deer.

< Grisly Take Down! > Alex shouted in thought speak.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Once Alex has gotten close Kenjiro vampire reflexes took over. Quickly putting his hands out he grabbed the bears head and slid back a few feet. However once he was stopped he brought his knee up and in attempted to shatter the bear mans jaw.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 pm

If Alex could smile, he would have done so. But being a bear, that wouldn't have been easy. The knee coming towards him was stopped as he extended his meat hook claws and using both of them caught the knee.

< Big mistake, Mojo Jojo, > Alex stated. < Let me show you a magic trick, >

With that Alex pulled his target towards him, using the man's momentum against him to break the man's grip, in an attempt to latch his jaws on his target's throat.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm

The bears teeth latched onto the man's throat tearing it out and he fell over, looking dead.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm

With the man's blood in his mouth, Alex's W.A.T.C.H. technology alerted him in his mind that he had acquired new DNA. He began the process of returning to his natural form, keeping a cautious eye on his target. He would soon know the man's name.

Once he returned to normal, Alex took a deep breath and began the process of turning into his target.

"Kenjiro Nakamura, is my name," He said out loud, using the man's voice. "What do you think of my new form?"

Alex looked to his W.A.T.C.H. and was happy to see that the morphing did not make it disappear.

"W.A.T.C.H. simulate the effects of his armor" Alex instructed.

"Activated. BEOWOLF ARMOR SIMULATED. ACTIVATED. THIS WILL LAST FOR AS LONG AS YOU REMAIN IN THIS FORM. YOU WILL NEED TO ACQUIRE THIS ARMOR FOR FURTHER USES" The W.A.T.C.H's computer stated.

"I know you are not dead, Get up, Mojo JoJo" Alex stated.

When Kenjiro stands, he'll find himself standing face to face with a mirror image of himself.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Kenjiro quickly regenerated from the attack and stood up. With a yawn "Yeah shame the beowulf gauntlets wont work the same. You can copy the material all you want but you can't copy souls." He said with a chuckle. Finally seeing Alex had copied him he laughed "Well hey there good lookin. Where'd that ugly piece of shit go?"

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 pm

"He went out for a bear since you decided to take a nap" Alex shot back. "You gonna hammer with me? Or are you going to just stand there and look at yourself?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am

Rubbing his chin Kenjiro grinned "Well I can help it...Guess I'll have to change." Kenjiro said as his body morphed and shifted into an exact look alike of Alex. "Eh guess it'll do."

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 am

Alex smirked Kenjiro's crooked smile.

"Just like the monkey you are, Mojo Jojo. The only difference I see between our techniques is that I absorbed your DNA. You did not. Therefore, your skills in my body are only your skills, whilst my technique adds your skills to my skills and make me stronger" Alex said.

With that, Alex dashed forward, his speed on Kenji's level and beyond now. Three round house kicks aimed for the head, that would rock Kenji's knew form to the core.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Kenjiro's head was lobbed from his shoulders but a new one soon took it's place. With a yawn he spoke "Is that the best you can do?"

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 am

"No. This is nowhere near my best," Alex said, panting heavily.

His mind was racing, trying to figure out how the hell Kenjiro could regenerate on that level. Every vampire he had ever encountered, including Alucard himself, was only fast enough to regenerate a limb every half hour or so. This was a whole never evolution or mutation of regeneration.

"Just testing you." Alex said, "Though I'm curious, you fucking german. How the hell are you able to regenerate that fast!"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm

"Simple...I'm the best around." Kenjiro said "I'm a genetic clone of Kuro...Who was much better then Alucard...I can't die...Does that answer your question?"

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:47 pm

"Kuro?" Alex asked, curiously.

Another unanswered question. Alex would have to seek out the information about this Kuro, and investigate his power. That would be his next mission, if he survived this mission.

"Would ya look at that?" Alex asked looking at his WATCH. "Criminal Activity in New York. A group of Rogue Vampire Newborns. I've gotta handle this situation, Shall we pick up here later?"

With that, Alex would return to his normal form. Standing there facing his mirror image, he smiled and fixed his hair.

"Damn, I'm a good looking RIPCO Official. What do you say we stop killing each other so I can stop those Rogue Newborns?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next