Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo Empty *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:07 pm

The Yugo Files:

Europe.
Alex hated Europe.
The breeding place for Vampires. But he had tracked his target, Yugo, to this part of the world and he had a mission to complete. On his leg he had his Gun strapped in the holster and hidden beneath his large overcoat, was his blade, Viper. He found the address, some street in Germany.This is also Kenjiro Nakamura's terroritory. He had to be careful not to draw too much attention to himself from the Vampires of the region or Kenjiro would be breathing down his neck. Unfortunately, As he approached the hideout of Yugo, Alex saw a young girl about the age of twenty-one approaching the building.

"Excuse Me!" Alex called out.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo Empty Re: *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Yukiyo bristled angrily, the paper she was holding becoming crumpled in her hand as she balled it up into a fist. Her red eyes glinted as she headed towards the building and tossed the paper onto the ground. On this particular day she wore a pair of flexible jeans and a t-shirt that was easy to move in. A gun was holstered to her side, and another two hooked to her legs. She knew better than to come out to face a lycan without protection.

She looked towards the voice that called out, surprise wetting her expression as she spotted the man, who appeared to be about her age. She sighed and set her hand down on her hip, "What? I'm kind of busy."

She didn't like being rude to people, but she didn't have time to deal with people.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Alex approached carefully, seeing the young girl was armed. He himself wore his regular patrol clothing beneath his large bulking jacket.

"I'm Alex Ruler, Regional Investigations of Preternatural Criminal Organizations. I see your heading into that particular establishment. My target, Yugo, is in there. It could be dangerous. He's a lycan that becomes a werewolf. Very dangerous. You shouldn't be here," Alex said, as he approached the girl, noting how her red eyes where filled with anger. "Let's get to some cover and talk about this before we go in?"

Looking around, there was really nowhere to actually talk without being seen by anyone entering the establishment.

"Over there," Alex said, pointing to a tall building that had been boarded up and had a condemned sign attached to the front door. "We can hide there and keep an eye out for my target while we talk"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Yukiyo narrowed her eyes, irritation sparking across her expression. He thought her normal, it seemed. That was a plus she supposed but it was annoying all the same.

She snorted, rolling her eyes, "Nice to meet you, Alex. I won't tell you my name but you can call me LuckySnow for the time being." She paused and glanced over at the building, debating on making a run for it so she could get it over with.

"If you insist on hiding out from this fool than do so," She muttered. "He dared to attack me on my vacation and I'll be damned if he doesn't pay for the damages he caused in that cafe." She paused, "Fine. Let's go hide."

She flicked her eyes over to Alex, innocence radiating from them suddenly, "Why do you need to wait? Isn't he already here?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Alex sighed.

Where women always this impatient? Because of his work, he had never gotten into a relationship with a woman. Dedication to his job that he figured no one would understand.

"Yes. He is already here, but we need to do some recon first. Figure out how many people I'm up against. This guy is a criminal afterall," Alex said, leading her into the building. "LuckySnow, huh? W.A.T.C.H. wanna do a background check on a LuckySnow?"

He figured she would think him insane talking to his Watch. But it would really get interesting when she heard the watch reply.

"No information found, Alex. Is there perhaps a different name I should search?"

Alex sighed. That would be his luck.

"Not at this time. Maybe later. Alright, LuckySnow. Wanna explain to me why you are here in rural Europe, entering a lycan's safehouse?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Yukiyo blinked as she followed him, listening to him talk to his watch. It was a little strange but she had seen stranger certainly, "A watch that speaks and checks the background of any name given to it, hm?"

She shook her head, noting that the man was very nosy. She sighed and scuffed the ground a little harder than needed as she replied, "I was on a ruddy vacation when that bastard attacked me." She shot a glare at Alex, "To have someone find him before me is irritating. I've been searching for a year now."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Alex smiled.

"Invented it myself." He said

Alex was beginning to think this girl was a better tracker than he.

"His file came into my office about this time last year. Slaughtered a family of four by himself in my district. Took me several months to get a lead on him. Only found this hideout last month. Been watching him closely trying to discover his motives. His name is Yugo." Alex said, trying to hide the anger in his voice.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 pm

She raised her eyebrows high, "Oh. Well aren't you good."

"Your office, huh?" She paused and listened to the story. It was a disturbing one even though she had heard multiple during her time in the underground. She growled, "Even more reason to be hunting him now."

She asked slowly, "Mister Alex, what exactly does your job entail?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Alex cleared his throat.

"I ensure the safety of all living creatures. This makes me the person the monsters fear. I have a whole staff of operatives that'll seek out whatever I need them to seek out, but the monsters, I take them down personally" Alex said, his eyes noting movement in the building across the street. "Look, he's got company,Three Lycans."

Alex thought this would go better, but running into LuckySnow and having to protect her as well would make it go worse in a heartbeat.

"Wanna help me bring him down?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

"So... you're a club full of cops." She said calmly, nodding, "Well. Assuming you know so much, you've probably been trained in combat with them."

The girls eyes swept across the street and flashed with surprise. There really were others that would show up. She grimaced and looked to Alex, expression hard, harder than before.

"I'll help," She smirked and added. "If you think you can keep up with me."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 am

Alex liked this girl already.

"Combating them is nothing short of fun. I was born for this stuff. But it wasn't until I received a special power to absorb DNA from any living or unliving creature and then become that creature, that I was able to stand toe to toe with them." Alex said.

He looked to the girl.

"LuckySnow, I'll make you a deal. You help me out here, and you can kill the Lycan that attacked you" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm

A spark of interest flashed across her face, Yukiyo's lips spreading out in a grin, "So you have a talent. That's pretty special."

She put a hand on the gun on her hip, keeping her smile as she nodded. She was glad that he had randomly shown up. He wasn't such a burden after all. With a sharp nod and a tap to her gun she said slowly, "Let's get this over with then, yeah?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"Alright, I've got the plan figured out now. I'll draw the other three lycans out and keep them busy, you slip in, and kill Yugo. Be warned if he transforms, we'll need to work together. If he transforms, keep him busy until I get there to help you. I'll be there as soon as I can" Alex explained, as he watched the other lycans enters the building a second time.

"Looks like a Wolf, Tiger, and Lion" Alex said, beneath his breath. "WATCH, Begin recording data as soon as the first strike is delivered"

(OOC: From here on out, you'll control my NPC Lycans and I'll control Yugo for you)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm

"I have guns, Alex, I'm not incapable. Jeez," Her expression was filled with humour as she spoke. "You would think I were an incompetent child."

She forgot that he didn't know about her past, about who she had been when she was younger. Though he wouldn't have known with her true name, either. It was supposed to be a secret.

"If they're here then they could be other criminals, right?" She asked quietly, "No mercy, I suppose. And don't die."

(OOC: Okay! I'll do my best.)
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Alex studied the female. She seemed kind of upset that he was treating her like a child.

"I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry, its just that....well....your too attractive to be getting killed by a lycan. I'll come back alive, so you better do the same. We regroup here, deal?" Alex asked, checking his weapon.

--------------MEANWHILE------------

"Any word on the location of the girl?" A large man asked, rage filling his voice. "We must find her. I cannot believe it has been one year and no one has found this bitch. How does someone we left clinging to life evade us for one year?"

The Lycan looked at his three underlings.

"Sir, we believe she may be looking for us" the leopard stated.

There was a loud bell ringing outside, before anyone could say anything.

"You three check it out" Yugo stated.
-----------------------Outside-------------------

Alex had left LuckySnow in their hiding spot, and made his way around to the building next door to Yugo's hideout. He began ringing the doorbell loudly, noting no one was home.

He stood outside with his gun drawn, ready for the three followers to exit the building. He would fire three shots and the first one to walk out and take off across the road, towards a small park.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 am

As Alex left her, a slight blush enveloped her cheeks. She'd never been told that before, certainly not in any of the time she was being trained to kill. She shook it off and ignored the unusual heat.

She waited for the three lycans to come out, staying out of sight and narrowing her eyes.

~Lycan Trio~

They hurried out of the building, snarling and looking around. They rounded the corner, expecting to find a woman only to find the opposite.

~Weee Back to Yuki~

Yukiyo watched as they passed her, triumph flooding her as she crouched low and hurried into the building. She wouldn't be letting this bastard go, no not this time. She should have had her guns on her before, but that was all said and done and there was nothing she could do about it.

She swung her gun around, checking the immediate area for the sign of Yugo. Not in the first room, though it did bear signs of life. She quietly hurried over to another door, peeking inside with narrowed eyes, not finding anything there at first glance either.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Alex stood leaning against a tree nonchalantly.

"You three expecting maybe the Easter Bunny?" Alex asked.

He returned to a full standing basis and weighed his options, smiling like an evil genius.

"I rang the bell to summon you three. Wanted to talk without destroying that beautiful house." Alex said, drawing his gun. "You three are under arrest, by the power of RIPCO"

------------Yugo-----------------

He smelled someone enter. Someone who smelled like fresh flowers, death, and lemons. Wasn't one of his men. Wait aminute, he recognized that smell.

"So, you were tracking us" He said to no one but himself. "Time for a little fun"

Yugo dropped lithely behind the girl and attempted to knock the gun from her hand.

"State you business here!" he growled.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 pm

"What the hell is a RIPCO?" One of the lycans growled as the other two took positions around him, doubting his power.

And why wouldn't they? Three on one was not a likely win for the one.

~Yukiyo~

She whirled around, her gun falling out of her hand as he hit it. She hadn't heard him, nor had she seen it coming. It was just like that day in the cafe.

She hissed and rubbed her hand, "Looking for you. Why else? Killing that family, absolutely ruining that poor little cafe, and putting many waiter and waitresses in danger. Not to mention you gave me some wicked looking scars."

She growled and leaped backwards, hitting the door as she did and reached for one of her other guns, grabbing the handle quickly.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 am

"You are going to kill me? I know RIPCO is on my tail and they send an innocent pussy cat to kill the big bad wolf?" Yugo gloated, as he transformed.

"Your bullets won't harm me. But I can add to those scars!"

With that Yugo dashed after her in a full sprint, hoping to barrel into her with his full body and pin her down.

----------ALEX_--------

"RIPCO is the Regional Investigation of Preternatural Criminal Organizations. As for me taking on the three of you, Let's see which of you can survive me?" Alex said, firing three shots at the Lycan directly before him, as he drew Viper, his katana and slashed at the Lycan to his right.

He intentionally left his left side wide open, hoping to the lure the third lycan in, so that he could place his gun into the lycan's mouth and pull the trigger until it clicked empty.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 am

Yukiyo grit her teeth, a defense against her own mind to keep herself from saying anything over the top. She couldn't allow herself to talk big and then lose. She would rather lose without making herself look big than lose and seem like an idiot.

She gasped and drew her weapon, rolling off to the side as she did and jarring her shoulder against the ground as she escaped his clutches for another moment. She hissed and rolled onto her feet, aiming shakily with her right hand, which was not her primary hand, and taking shot.

He was wrong about her bullets being unable to hurt him. If he had as great a sense of smell as some of the other lycans she had dealt with, he would sent the silver coating on them. However, her busted shoulder did hinder her from causing as much damage as she would have been able to do.

~Lycan Trio~

The tiger lycan that stood in front of Alex snorted and rolled his eyes, attempting a response. He was stopped before he could as bullets shot him down, right to the face. Frontio was quite possibly the luckiest to die, quickly and without much fight.

The lion lycan, who was to the right, cried out in rage and leaped for him. Alex's sword slashed through him, knocking him back. He fell to the ground, forcing himself to stay there in mock death.

Leftio, being the wolf, foolishly took the opening he was given, transforming in mid-air, already opening his mouth, which was elongating as he dived for Alex's neck.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Time slowed down.
Alex wasn't sure who did it, but he sensed it. He placed the muzzle of his gun deep into the lycans throat.

"There is no escaping the curse of the beast, unless you ask it of me" Alex said squeezing the trigger until it clicked empty.

-----------------YUGO---------------

The bullet caught his shoulder, leaving a gaping quarter sized hole. A normal 9mm round would have pierced his shoulder, leaving a small pin prick of a hole. This one, burned like hell, felt like salt, and he couldn't heal the wound.

"The Hell have you done?" Yugo shouted, using his good arm to clutch the wound. "I'll kill you, bitch"

He released a low guttural howl. This howl should have made a normal human weak and scared. Yugo was beginning to doubt his powers and used this as a last resort.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

The left lycan flew back, still in the middle of his transformation, looking a mess. It was hard to say whether he was man or beast.

The lion lycan who lie to the right slowly sat up, anger burning in his eyes. His wound wasn't healing. He hadn't encountered anyone before who actually knew what the hell they were doing.

"Who the hell are you?" He choked, pushing up into a stand.

~Yukiyo~

She stood up, her left arm hanging limp to keep from causing anymore pain to it. Maybe if she hit it hard enough she would be able to push back into place.

"If you used your senses, and not just the five, you wouldn't underestimate a little girl." She spat, keeping her gun pointing at him.

His howl threw her off. She had never learned to deal with lycans, she just knew that silver worked its best. It hadn't come to that yet, she had quit while working with vampires.

She squeezed her eyes shut and took another shut, uncertain as to where her aim was. If she didn't see, she couldn't aim in the first place.

Please hit him, please! She cried to herself, opening her eyes again.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:08 am

The round pierced Yugo's chest. Right through the heart. He collapsed as blood pooled around his body.
----------------The lycan trio-----------------

"I've been called The Nightmare amongst the Preternatural. Alex said before ending this lycan's life.

He heard the gun shot and rushed into the building, hoping his friend was alright. He saw Yugo fall and rushed to her aid.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, seeing how her arm hung low.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Yukiyo stared at Yugo, surprise flashing across her expression. She had actually killed something, someone, without freezing up.

Well, She thought secretly as she put the gun back into the holster on her leg. Technically you did freeze up, but not because you couldn't kill him.

She heard footsteps coming behind her but she ignored them. Alex looked like a guy that could handle himself, so it was undoubtedly him. And if it wasn't, well, then it was her mistake and she would either be dead or pinned.

She looked up at Alex's question with her eyebrows raised, "Yeah I'm great, just busted my arms." She paused and stood up, "And how are you?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Alex smirked.

"I could use a drink right about now, but nonetheless, I'm fine. How bad are your arms? Broken? Just numb? or all of the above?"

Alex started inputting physical commands on his WATCH.

"Looks like the closest doctor to us is Dr. Harvey Lyco. Lyco is on payroll at my organization, I could get him to take a look at you if you'd like" Alex offered.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next