Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo - Page 2 Empty Re: *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 pm

She shrugged with her right arm, irritated that she was incapable of doing anything at all with the left. She growled inside, For fuck's sake! I'm a left handed person, this is ridiculous. I should've rolled the other way.

Yukiyo chuckled, "A drink would definitely be nice." She acted as if she wasn't even annoyed with her slumped shoulder. She shook her head and sighed, "Not broken. Just out of place."

She looked to her arm a moment and then back to him, "Uh... yeah sure. Doctor would be nice I guess."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo - Page 2 Empty Re: *Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Alex saw the look on her face.

"WATCH, contact Dr. Lyco. Inform we got an emergency and we'll be there shortly." Alex said, giving a verbal command to his WATCH before turning to LuckySnow.

"LuckySnow, follow me. We'll take my truck and head on over to the Doc's house. Perhaps take the time to get to know each other a little more." Alex said, as he remembered the comment he made to LuckySnow earlier before they split up about her being too beautiful to die.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Yukiyo ripped off a long strip from both of her pant legs, tying them together with her mouth and one hand as he spoke to his WATCH. She found it rather easy, strange as it seemed, and had the makeshift sling around her. She was only just easing her arm into it, flicking her eyes up to him as pain flit across them.

She covered it up with a quick smile and cleared her throat, "Well as long as we're getting to know each other: My name is Takemitsu, Yukiyo. But you can call me Yuki."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Alex smiled.

"Ah, the elusive name. An quite beautiful for such a striking young lady. But I guess what my grandfather always said is true: Angels have names that make them angels. It's true about you, Yuki," Alex said, reaching for her free hand. "Come on, I'll guide you to the truck"

Once outside the building, Alex lead Yuki across the park, past the bodies of the three lycans he had killed and beyond the playground to his truck. He opened the passenger's side door and held out his hand, hoping she would allow him to help her into the truck.

Alex's Truck:

"Easy, Yuki. I'm going to protect you, you should know that up front. I'm not saying you can't handle yourself, but your injured and I'm going to protect you until the doc fixes you up. Just watch your step climbing into the truck. It's a little higher up than most....for running over the bad guys who are faster than me"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Yuki blushed and cleared her throat, looking everywhere but at him. She took his hand slowly and followed him. She couldn't help not thinking over the silly compliments he had given her since they had met. She had made sure that she had placed the original compliment in the back of her mind so that she could easily fight without getting distracted.

Now, there was nothing to distract her from the distraction.

When they got to the truck, Yukiyo raised her eyebrow high, staring at the truck with uncertainty. She'd seen cars before but she had never seen trucks like the one Alex owned.

"This is rather large, don't tell me it's overcompensation." She scoffed, joking but at the same time a bit serious.

She glanced over at him silently and shook her head, allowing him to help her up in the vehicle. She would keep her mouth shut as she knew that he was only doing it for her own good.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Alex patted the hood.

"Custom made, Dodge Ram. Large engine, capable of reaching speeds close to that of a jet plane if needed. Took me about five years to track down all the parts I needed for it. And trust me, when you deal with Lycans and Vampires like I do, you need something fast and durable. This truck has been thrown through five buildings by a rogue vampire and still was in one piece." Alex said, softly closing her door before he ran around the truck to the driver's side and climbed in.

She seemed a little nervous and tense.

"Something bothering you? I'll be an open book, long as you ask me the questions plaguing your mind," Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 pm

"Still think you're overcompensating," She mumbled as he got in, avoiding his eye contact and staring out the window to the side. Her pale blue eyes locked onto the silliest of things, like a kitten pouncing on a blade of grass and a child running after it.

She looked to him, blinking slowly, "Are you overcompensating?"

Slowly, Yukiyo realised how personal that question was and she ducked her head, her pink hair falling over her reddening face. She quickly back peddled, "Oh my gods, I mean.. I.. Uhm.. Never mind it was a stupid question!"

She set her usable arm's elbow on her leg and placed her face in her palm as she scolded herself internally for being so ridiculously stupid.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Alex smiled.

"Overcompensating?" Alex asked, confused immediately. "I'm just being cautious. Dealing with the things that go bump in the night, you can never be too cautious."

Alex noticed how she reacted after she spoke and laughed in his head.

"So cute when you do that" He remarked, mentally slapping himself for saying it outloud. "Anyways, so how about a little background information on you? A significant other I have to worry about?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"I-I am not cute," Yukiyo squeaked, astounded that he would suggest such a thing. She cleared her throat and forced her voice back down to the normal octave, "I am so sorry."

She shot him a glance and contemplated on what she could-- who was she kidding, what couldn't she tell him? It wasn't like she had secrets that he could find in the first place.

"No," She said slowly. "I've never had a 'significant other', as you put it."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am

That was a plus for Alex. This meant no baggage and he wouldn't have to work so hard to prove that he wasn't like her ex.

"You are so right. You aren't cute. You are just beautiful" Alex said, coming to a stop at a traffic light.

The doctor's office was still miles ahead of them. He hoped to get a little more information out of her about herself before they reached the doc incase The doc had any questions have resetting her arm.

"Okay, so where is your family?" Alex asked, "As for me. Mom passed on when I was a child, and Dad was killed recently. His death lead to me forming RIPCO. No siblings, no other family that I care about. Just me and my officers at RIPCO."

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 am

"You are ridiculously well-spoken when it comes to compliments, Alex," Yukiyo mumbled, rubbing her cheeks as they rewarmed again. She was having a rather hard time of this, compliments flying this way and that.

She listened to him talk about his family, her gaze glued to the floorboards. She shook her head and sat up straight and stared at him for a moment before answering.

"My mother and father died when I was a child, sucked dry. My aunt and uncle haven't seen me in years. I'm not even sure if they live where they used to anymore, it's been so long." She said softly with a hint of sadness, "I guess you could call me an orphan if you can overlook the fact that I abandoned my guardians."

Realising that she was completely out of character, she smiled briefly and stared out of the window again, "So, you and your club of police keep the justice in check in the world, huh? You just keep the peace all by your lone-somes? Do any of your loyal companions ever marry or anything?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Alex took a left as the light changed from red to green.

"Honestly. The only other member at headquarters is the guy who helped my father. Tough, by-the-books, former police officer of New Orleans, named Jenson. Not quite sure about his family. Me, personally, I've always thought my job was too ridiculous for any woman to take interest in me."

As the road panned out into four lanes, Alex steered the truck into the far right lane.

"And to answer your other question, we're not really Police in the formal sense. We solve crimes, battle criminals, and the like but only on the Preternatural and Supernatural level. We deal with Vampires, Lycans, Demons, and the occasional Necromancer. The only time we cross paths with regular police officers, is when the monster in question is outside of our territory. Like RIPCO only covers the south Eastern fourth of the United States, from North Carolina to Louisiana. That includes Florida. There is another group out there that is millennia old. Goes by the name of Kenta Organization. They only cover Europe. RIPCO hopes to establish headquarters in Asia and Europe soon, but there is no guarantee that it'll happen."

Alex brought the truck to a stop as a group of children were playing near the edge of the road.

"See that?" He asked, indicating the children. "That is what causes Preternatural Crimes. Parents do not believe Vampires, Lycans, and Demons exist until its too late."

Alex leaned down, flipped a toggle switch, which activated swirling green and blue lights. He picked up a CB radio microphone and squeezed the button, activating the loud speaker.

"CHILDREN PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE ROAD. THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY" Alex stated.

The children all hurried across the street and into homes. Alex smiled. he had just saved about five lives tonight. Four children, and Yuki's life. If he hadn't taken the three lycans out, she would be far worse off then she was.

"So, abandoned your guardians? Where they mean to you? Or did you just grow tired of being told what to do?" He asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Yukiyo chuckled, "I don't know about that, Alex, women will chase after any strong, protective, handsome guy. Especially if the job involves danger. You have all of those traits so you're set."

She listened quietly, taking it all in and said, "Sounds like cops to me. Just not regular cops." She frowned and raised an eyebrow, shooting him a glance, "That's a small area to govern. Why not the rest of the US as well? Surely the lower east coast isn't the only place infested with law breaking bastards."

"But there's nothing there, is there?" She asked as she watched the children through the window. It just looked like a group of kids playing around. The only real danger she could see was their being too close to the side of the road.

Yuki rubbed the back of her neck momentarily and sighed, "Well, no. They loved me like I was their own child. My aunt couldn't have children, so I was the closest thing to a daughter they would ever have unless they adopted or something." She paused and pursed her lips, "It wasn't like they were bossy. They were just telling me to do everything that would keep me safe and get me into a prestigious college, like Yale or something. I love them.

"I left them out of selfishness. I wanted to abandon my past, forget about my parents and the vampire who killed them. When I was living with them I was training to become a Slayer or a Hunter. After being lied to by the teachers, I decided that if I left my schools then I would leave my family behind, too." She shrugged, "It's not a good reason, I know. And I hate myself for it but with the crap I just got myself into it might be a better reason. I attract trouble like a magnet."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Congratulations. You are the first woman to tell me I am any of those things," Alex said. "And there was a lycan prowling this area last year. We still haven't captured him. We've captured most of his underlings. But never captured him"

Alex steered the truck down a side street now. This street was lined like a fantasy street out of a Disney Movie. White houses, white picket fences, pools in the backyards.

"I'd like to live in a place so different from this when I find the one to settle down with." Alex said, realizing how off topic he was. "I understand why you left. But sounds to me like you've found a home without meaning too....our paths did cross by coincidence....right?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:16 pm

"Surely not," Yuki sat, her brow crinkling as her frown deepened. She narrowed her eyes at the glass, "If the children are in danger, I would gladly help you hunt him down. But doesn't the Kenta organisation cause you some problems with it, since it isn't your territory?"

"It's a quiet little place, truly, but it's too quiet. I couldn't live here, I need something..." She paused, sitting up straighter and puzzled over the word she was searching for. How could she describe it? She shook her head, "The only word I can think of is chaotic. But chaos is a little too much, just as peace is too little. Maybe a mixture. I don't know!"

She glanced at him and raised her eyebrows, "I've never heard of you, Alex, this has to be coincidence. Though fate tends to direct people down a path that they would ordinarily shun from. I left home to forget who I was, and fate threw me out in front of the... truck."

She mused, patting the door to the truck and shaking her head, "I was in need of a new home, though."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Alex sighed.

"The Kenta Organization does cause a bit of problem. They don't worry about protecting innocent creatures. To them, anyone who isn't human should be murdered ruthlessly. Another reason we wish to expand our territory. And to answer your earlier question, RIPCO was founded in the south eastern part of the states. We have been trying to expand our territory over there too, but like I said before, some people just don't want to believe that Vampires, Demons, and Lycans exist." Alex said, he pulled the truck to a stop in front of the largest house on the block.

"Alright Yuki, when we go in, I will do most of the talking, you just answer whatever questions he has and nothing more. I'm afraid the good doctor here is a bit of a....what's the word I'm looking for....weirdo. He may seem nice to begin with....but he rambles on about odd things. Also, if he asks you a question that you think is too personal, feel free to use your fifth amendment right to remain silent." Alex said, leaning forward and opening the dash of the truck.

Inside the dash was a black box embedded with the biohazard symbol. It was about the size of a large laptop. Alex laid it on the arm rest.

"Take everything that is inside the box and strap it on." Alex instructed.

Inside the box, Yuki would find a RIPCO Badge with the ID Number: 245764 and a Beretta 9mm. She would also find a combat blade hidden beneath the velvet that held the pistol along with two clips of ammunition for the pistol.

Alex stepped out of the truck and waited patiently for her to get everything situated.

When Yuki joins him again, Alex begins by placing his arm around her shoulders.

"For now, you are an honorary member of RIPCO. Otherwise the good doctor will not examine you" Alex said.

---------------------INSIDE THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE------------------------

Dr. Lyco greeted the two friends at the door.

*Flashback* When Alex Met Yukiyo - Page 2 Back-to-the-future

"EH Gads, Detective Ruler, when your WATCH System reported you were coming, I thought it meant in the morning, not at this hour" Dr. Lyco stated.

"Doc, chill. My partner here needs medical help. We just left a crime scene where we were attacked. We made the kill, and she needs help" Alex explained.

"Preposterous! Why does everyone think Doctor's have all the answers when it comes to medical needs?" Lyco asked, finally paying attention to Yuki beneath Alex's arm. "I say, Detective, where did you find this young girl? She's very attractive. Much too attractive to be going around killing things that go bump in the night with a bafoon like yourself."

Alex smiled before laughing.

"Well, Doc, she killed the Lycan that has been running drugs through your neighborhood. Without my help. All I did was distract the other members of his group" Alex said.

Dr. Lyco wasn't paying Alex any attention. He indicated that he needed Yuki on the examination table. Alex would help her over before stepping to the foot of the table. Always within arms reach of the doctor.

"So, Detective, what seems to be the problem? Why did Mr. Ruler have to bring you to my house tonight?" Dr. Lyco asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Yuki quirked her head to the side, her bright blue eyes flickering, "Oh I see. That's what I was trained to do, to kill without thinking about their humanity. I suppose it backfired. Let's just say I have a weak spot for children."

She laughed. The sound of it could be easily described as the tinkling of a bell, "I've had my fair share of weird today, I think I can handle a little more." She paused and nodded, "That would work, if I were in America."

"Okay," Yuki nodded. As he hopped out of the truck, the small girl strapped the gun to her left thigh. It was more difficult than necessary but she made do with her one arm. Sliding the two gun holsters from her lower legs, she kept the one on her right hip. She clipped the badge to her shirt gently and opened the door on her side. She leaped down and made her way over to Alex's side.

She was surprised for a moment when he pulled her under his arm. She looked up at him for a moment before tucking herself in closer. She hadn't realised that he had a rather attractive scent until then.

~Inside~

Yukiyo kept quiet and stared at the floor as they were welcomed in. She wasn't sure what to do so she stayed close to his side and made herself look smaller. Her left arm was hidden against his side and she hugged her waist with her right arm.

She looked at the doctor only when he mentioned her. She smiled and shrugged. Perhaps acting as bashful as possible would keep things peaceful. She stood up straighter after Alex led her to the table.

"I think I threw out my arms, sir," She said softly, motioning to her left arm.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm

"Detective Ruler, you let your partner get injured? How could you?" The Doctor asked, as Alex scowled from the foot of the table. "Never mind him, honey. Let me take a look at your arm. Which one hurts the---wait I see, it is the left arm. Looks like a torn ligament, maybe even out of joint." The doc explained.

Alex crossed his arms and leaned against the wall now.

"Can you fix her or not?" Alex asked.
"Patience my boy. Patience. I'll take an x-ray and see what I can see. But first I have a few questions to ask your partner first question...What is your preferred name? Calling you his partner, or Detective will get old shortly" The Doc asked.
"Call her Lucky" Alex said, before Yuki could respond,
"Next question then...in the last twelve hours have you taken any prescription or non prescription drugs?" The Doc asked.

Alex couldn't answer this question because He had only been with Yuki for six hours.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

"A-actually if it weren't for him, I would probably be dead." She admitted quickly. She pressed her lips together quickly, knowing that it was not a question to her and that she wasn't supposed to be speaking out of turn, as Alex had suggested was best.

Yuki knew that a torn ligament wasn't good. It required a great deal of a work and wasn't very comfortable. Now she really wished she had been more careful.

Yuki almost had time to open her mouth to answer with her name, but Alex cut in before she could. She was grateful for that, especially since she was going to give her true name. Sometimes she forgot about trusting people with certain information.

"No, actually. I tend not to need it." She smiled tentatively, staring up at the ceiling.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 pm

"That's great news. Alright. The next question that I ask you maybe a bit personal. Feel free to say no. In order to properly examine your shoulder, I will need you to remove your shirt and place this gown on. Alex and I will step out of the room while you do this, the question is would like Alex to return while you are improperly dressed?" The doc asked.

Alex glared at the Doctor. He could see where this is going. The Doctor was smitten with Yuki. But the old man didn't realize how powerful Yuki really was. To Alex, if she asked him to stand outside, he would walk to the door and stand with it open so he could keep his eyes locked on the doc. But if she asked him to return, he would come back in and help the doctor.

"The X-Ray Machine, Lucky, will be placed over your entire upper body, and then after two or three snapshots, I'll have your roll onto your right side so that I may take several snap shots of your shoulder." The Doc said.

"If you would like, Lucky, I'll move outside. It's totally up to you and your comfort zone with the doc and myself" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Yukiyo flashed her gaze from the ceiling to the doctor to Alex. She knew that if she were alone with the doctor, things could possibly get weird and cause trouble. She preferred that didn't happen. There wasn't a hesitation in her reply, though she didn't say it too quickly either.

"I'm alright with him being in here," She answered. It would be be awkward, surely, but it would be less awkward with him there to hover over her than to have the doctor to hover over her. "Could I have the gown please?"
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Alex and the Doc stepped outside the the room while Yuki changed. Pulling the door closed, Alex turned to look at the doctor.

"Mr. Ruler, I suggest you allow me to do my job if that is why you brought Miss Lucky to my house" Doc Lyco started to say before Alex pushed him against the wall, and put his forearm across the doctor's throat.

"Alright Doc. You listen to me, and you listen like you've never listen to anyone else before. If I hear anything else that doesn't concern her injured arm, if I hear a remark that I deem inappropriate by my standards, or if I continue seeing you eyeball her in that weirdo way of yours, I will not hesitate to blow your fucking brains out again" Alex said indicating his gun with his freehand. "When she is dressed, we go in there, you take the x-ray of her arm, you treat her, and the two of us will be on our merry way. Understood?"

"Precisely." The Doc said.
"Good, I figured you would see things my way." Alex said.
"Only because I hated trying to regenerate brain matter that has been splattered all over the room" The Doc said.

---------------Back in the room------

The Doc instructed Yuki to lay on the examination table. After she was lying down, Alex helped him position the X-Ray machine where it needed to be.

"Don't worry, Lucky. Everything should be fine now. Just relax. I'm right here" Alex said.

The Doc turned the machine on, and after a loud hum filled the room, he made a hand sign to Alex.

"Alright, gorgeous, we're gonna need to position you on your side with the injured arm off the table" Alex said, softly, his voice soft as if he were attempting to keep her calm.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Once Alex and the doctor left the room, Yuki jumped down off of the table and lifted her shirt off. It felt strange to be undressing and not going to bed or getting into a shower.

She grimaced and lifted the gown up, staring at it with distaste. It was an overly flattering thing. She sighed and stuck it on, ignoring the chilly feel. It hadn't been worn in a while if at all and goosebumps pricked on her skin.

She looked around and knocked on the door when she was finished.

She jumped up on the table and laid down again. She had forgotten the pain in her arm and was surprised that it hadn't harmed her during the changing of her shirt. She looked up at Alex with her lips pressed together tight. She'd never had one done to her before and this was nervewracking.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am

Alex smiled.

"Just lock your gorgeous red eyes on my own eyes, and I promise there will be no pain. Just a loud hum, and then we'll be finished. The first hum was the top view. We've got to take the side view now. Just a few more minutes" Alex said.

The Hum filled the room. The Doc signaled and he walked across the room to speak to Alex.

"Alex, I'll return in a few moment with the necessary materials needed to repair this arm. Just give me a few moments to examine the X-Rays" Dr. Lyco said leaving the room as Alex nodded.

Alex smirked, looking down at Yuki's pursed lips.

"You know, if I was like any other guy in the world, I'd kiss you right now. Just to see a reaction....but I've got more respect for you as a person" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 am

She spoke in a hushed whisper, a barely audible 'okay' that was followed by her gaze fixating on his. She felt a bit like a child as she laid there on the table. She also felt rather vulnerable.

Yuki waited as the x-ray machine stopped its humming. It had gone on forever to her, when really it might have been just a couple minutes. She didn't know however as her time had slowed itself down ridiculously. She pushed herself up onto her good arm and gave Alex a look.

"What if I don't want to be respected?" She asked softly as a faint blush coated her cheeks lightly.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next