Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on RIPCO

4 posters

Go down

Attack on RIPCO Empty Attack on RIPCO

Post by FaustXIII Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Things had become tense within the millennium base Operations were coming to a head and most of the assembled staff was on pins and needles. Within his own chamber of the base "The lord of slaughter surveyed the chamber bored, He knew that the high command had something in the works for him, he knew it was important to the mission, but the waiting was killing him. Reclining on the large bed between the unconscious forms of several servicemen and women from the town, They had been fun but were now exhausted he slowly dressed and took up his position near the monitor waiting one of the recently stirred women massaging his neck and shoulders as he waited for the order.
FaustXIII
FaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Attack on RIPCO Empty Re: Attack on RIPCO

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Kenjiro popped up onto a tv screen in front of Ares. He still had the queen deep throating a ten mil in case nobody made it in three days. "Ares, go find RIPCO HQ. Get to their lab and armory, take anything important looking and take men with you, we need the head scientist ALIVE. Good bye." Kenjiro spoke as the transmission ended.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

https://hsng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FaustXIII Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:52 pm

A Few hours later In the American headquarters of the Regional Investigation of Preternatural Criminals Organizaton. Gunfire is heard and panic Ensues ghouls had been appearing in large quantities at the gates and a company is advancing deep into the building. Ares gave a grin as he cut a swath through the guards his Serrated Saber agony ripping flesh from the bones of the unsuspecting guards as he appeared in a flash behind them and striking out with axe and blade rending pieces from all around. While the ghouls began to swarm the lower levels his own men began setting blasting charges and snatching whatever prototypes they could from the development department and Ares himself began hunting for their lead scientist,
FaustXIII
FaustXIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Hours after touchdown....

Alex's new designed COMPASS began beeping.

"Detectives. I am terribly sorry to interrupt your meal, but there has been an attack upon RIPCO headquarters. Unknown Assailants have entered the building heavily armed. Apparently they are after our scientific department." The COMPASS reported.

Alex choked down his food and looked to Yuki.

"Seal off all entrances, remotely. I don't want anyone entering that building. Anyone that isn't able to provide a RIPCO Personal Password isn't allowed to leave. Detective Takemitsu and I are on our way. Contact all remote agents and have them report to Headquarters to round up the men. Any idea how many assailants are inside the building?" Alex asked, urging Yuki to follow him.

"I am afraid not sir. We have one identified assailant. Ares, a Vampire. We do not know who he is working for, nor do we know his motives for finding our scientists."

"Prepare my combat Chopper at the Charlotte Douglas Airport. Detective Takemitsu and I will arrive there in fifteen minutes," Alex stated firmly.

He took Yuki's hand and rushed to his truck. This meant WAR.

TBC by Yuki only.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:09 am

Yuki glanced at his COMPASS and narrowed her eyes, chewing the rest of her mouthful and swallowing it down. She couldn't have a days rest with Alex after London, could she? No, of course not. She took another slow bite of her food, her red eyes showing her worry as she remained very calm in her seat.

Uncrossing her legs, the young woman stood. She was nervous, extremely, and she couldn't sit still while he spoke to his electronics. She tapped her foot impatiently until he stood. She was glad she was dressed for running as he took her hand in his and they dashed towards his ridiculously large truck.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Alex helped Yuki into the truck, before rushing to the driver's side and climbing in himself.

"Alright gorgeous. Let's go protect our headquarters!" Alex stated, firing up the engine and spinning tires as he proceeded out of the little luncheon they had stopped at.

While driving, Alex activated the COMPASS.

"Rook, I need schematics of RIPCO headquarters. Transmit them to Yuki's WATCH and display them upon the computer system here in the truck. Has the building been completely sealed?" Alex asked.
"Yes Detective. Right away. The entire building has been sealed with all precautions you had installed in the last five years including the DNA De-Stablizer. It will be placed off line once you arrive so that you can access your powers fully" Rook stated.

Alex looked to Yuki.

"We're going into our second dangerous situation, Yuki. You ready for this?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 am

Yukiyo smiled briefly as she settled into her chair. She rubbed her eyebrows a moment to smooth them, a method she used to keep calm, and bounced her leg throughout the ride to headquarters. She stared out the window and nodded in agreement, "Protect it or die trying."

She scoffed and added, "First time I actually get to tour the place and it'll probably be on fire."

Yuki snorted, "Danger is my middle name."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 am

"I wouldn't worry about the flames. I've got State of The Art technology installed. the only thing that could destroy the building beyond repair would be a nuke." Alex said.

Alex pulled into Charlotte Douglas Airport and came to a stop infront of a Blackhawk Helicopter.

"All aboard that's going aboard. You take the Co-Pilot seat. We'll be handling air support for our ground troops." Alex said, flashing a smile at Yuki. "Glad I got you covering my back, gorgeous,"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 am

Yuki was skeptical but she trusted Alex, flicking her gaze towards him. She smiled as she gave a slightly negative comment, "Bet they have nuke."

She frowned at the plane, sitting down in the co-pilot's seat. She looked at all the controls and nodded enthusiastically, "Good thing I went to a school that trained you in everything."
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 am

Alex loved that look in her eye.

"Really? I was never trained in piloting. just played a bunch of video games," Alex said, laughing.

He took the controls, and fired up the engines of the chopper.

"This is RIPCO Pilot to Air Traffic Control. Are we cleared for liftoff?" Alex asked into his headset.

Getting the okay, Alex pulled the control stick towards him and the chopped lifted off the ground.

"Yuki," Alex said, "We work together and clear out all the minions outside the building. Afterwards, we land on the roof and enter through the maintenance door. We shouldn't meet any resistance through there until we reach the main hallway. Unless you have a better plan, I think this one works" Alex said, looking to his partner.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 am

Yuki was only needed for little things with the flying, but she took her side into her hands to help. She laughed and let her head fall back onto her chair, "You were good, right?"

She let out a breath of air and nodded, quickly deciding on which guns she would use first once they got on the ground. She glanced around, suddenly uncertain of which buttons allowed her to fire, "I wasn't trained in firing with these. Which ones do that? Will I be firing?"

Either way, she had a bad feeling.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:36 pm

"The triggers are upon your steering stick. You'll be firing the machine gun mounted to your right. I'll be firing the machine gun mounted to my left. Each gun fires a 50 Caliber round. Each gun can fire said round at three hundred rounds per second. We've got enough ammunition loaded into the guns to handle a small country." Alex said, smirking. "And you said the truck was over compensating"

Alex looked over to Yuki, with a large smile on his face.

"And if you are asking about my scores on said video games....I held the highest score in the world for three years straight. Then my missions took over my life and I had to stop playing" Alex said laughing.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiyo Takemitsu Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Yukiyo nodded, buckling herself in. She took in a deep breath and smiled brightly at him. Safety first. She laughed, "Yes, I did."

She shook her head, "Suppose that's good. Don't know I'd have met you if you hadn't been forced to give it up." She motioned for him to go ahead and fly.
Yukiyo Takemitsu
Yukiyo Takemitsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down