Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIPCO Meets KENTA

2 posters

Go down

RIPCO Meets KENTA Empty RIPCO Meets KENTA

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:56 am

The Tubalcain Alhambra File:

Alex tucked the file beneath his arm tightly as exited his office in the smug section of Downtown Raleigh. He had an idea of where the cretin would be hiding and made it his point to track down the beast. Activating his W.A.T.C.H, Alex typed in the coordinates for Satan's Towers, the abandoned bell towers built back in the 1600s that was older than the city itself. He smiled as the W.A.T.C.H told him that he was only five blocks away.

Five Blocks Later....

Alex approached Satan Towers to discover someone had beaten him to the towers. This really got on his nerves, and pissed him off. Alex drew his gun, and approached slowly, tucking the folder inside his jacket pocket. Alex fumbled with his badge and pinned it on his chest. The unmarked van out front really had him worried. Who else knew about Vampires?

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

RIPCO Meets KENTA Empty Re: RIPCO Meets KENTA

Post by Aidan Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:15 am

Aidan had entered the towers, he believed they were named Satan's Towers. What a appropriate name for a Vampire's hideout, he thought. He didn't know much about this Vampire, except for the little file he could find on him. He had went into his computer and traced everything down about the man somehow, which was pretty hard seeing as he isn't as high tech as he should be. All of a sudden, he felt a force approach the towers. What could anyone else want to do at this place at this time? The Dandy Man would have to wait, Aidan would have to deal annoyance outside first.

He teleported outside, right beside his van which he had parked right outside the towers. And now that he thinks about it, that wasn't the smartest idea he had ever had. Right away, he saw a man with this gun drawn.

" How ya' doing there lad? " Aidan said in a cheerful voice, with a almost creepy smile upon his face.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 am

" How ya' doing there lad? " The man asked said in a cheerful voice, with a almost creepy smile upon his face, startling Alex.

Alex instinctively drew aim on the man with his Blacktail, and for a brief second considered firing on man. But he didn't. Instead he put on his "cop voice" and began talking.

"I'm doing alright, I guess. I'm here on official business. What brings you here, sir?" Alex asked. "Mighty dangerous to be out and about in these parts alone,"

Alex decided it would be best not to move any closer to the towers. His W.A.T.C.H beeped loudly, causing him to look down at it. His target was now moving away from the towers. He would need to wrap this up quickly.

"Could I ask you to move your van, and head to a safe place? This is a crime scene, and no one but officials are allowed on scene," Alex explained.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 am

Aidan laughed when he startled the man because most people don't find his voice that intimidating. Its just of a deeper tone, but sounds friendly so even if you catch someone with their guard down they usually aren't startled. He laughed again once the man pointed his gun at him, knowing he wouldn't have shot him without a excuse.

" I too, am on official business that I can not state at the moment. I think I can handle anything dangerous around here, you see I may not look it but I am extremely tough. " He said with a brush of his hair to the side, " My van can wait, I'm afraid I have business to handle here at these towers. "

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:57 am

"I'm afraid, sir, that you do not understand. As an Agent of The recently formed Regional Investigators of Preternatural Criminal Organizations, and as a reserve Police officer, I cannot and will not allow you to interfere with my investigation," Alex said, taking aim once more. "I am trailing a fugitive known as The Dandy Man. Really dangerous vampire, who I will take into custody and no one, not even Kenjiro Nakamura himself will stop me,"

Alex made the Kenjiro statement, remembering his first ever mission after forming RIPCO.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:07 am

" I think I do understand stupid idiot. Regional Investigation of blah, blah, blah! I don't care who you are, if you were Alucard himself I wouldn't care! Well actually, I probably would. And you sir, are interfering with an investigation bestowed upon the Kenta Organization. So, I advise you take your aim off of me good sir. Before I have to punch you in the throat, or rip out a jugular. " He said with a smile, as he teleported about five feet behind the man. " I'm sorta a big deal, or so they say." He said with a loud laugh.

He had probably just shown the man too much, and needed to calm down before he gets carried away in his fun, but oh how he loves fun.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Alex snorted.

"Teleportation? What is next? You gonna tell me your a Saiyan Warrior?" Alex asked.

This would be interesting to say the least. Been a while since he had flexed his claws. Alex activated his W.A.T.C.H as it scanned the man before him.

"Aidan Kenta, Leader of the Kenta Organization. Vampire. High Class with extraordinary powers of teleportation." The W.A.T.C.H's computerized voice stated.

"Vampire eh? This day keeps getting better and better. What exactly is the Kenta Organization?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Aidan laughed at the mention of a Saiyan Warrior, oh how that brings back childish thoughts. Those thoughts, he threw away a long, long time ago. He could already tell what this man was thinking about, a fight. Which of course, is all a Vampire has to do in this modern day and time. All there is is war, so that's what the Kenta Organization's main goal was: Destroy the possibility of war. Of course, that is the bottom line, but the standard and public goal is to rid the world of threatening supernatural forces and what not.

" The Kenta Organization's role is much like the Hellsing's objective long ago except on a much wider scale. As, Hellsing's goal was to protect Great Britain's shores from any and all supernatural threats, Kenta Org.'s is to protect all of Europe. " Aidan plainly stated.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Hellsing? Alex thought.

"W.A.T.C.H, bring up data on Hellsing Organization." Alex commanded the device on his arm.

Alex eyed the man for a moment. Vampire or not, no one was going to threaten America.

"It seems as though our Organization are not so different," Alex stated."Though, we have one major difference."

With that Alex threw down a book that looked like it was made out of Alligator Skin. The lettering written across the cover was etched in gold ink.
THE LAW.

"I swore to my father, Marshal Ruler, that I would uphold his Preternatural Law. I would protect all Preternatural Creatures who were innocent" Alex said, using the tip of his boot to kick the book to Aidan. "You should invest in reading that book,"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Aidan noticed how the man talks to his watch to find out all the information he needs to know. Pretty brilliant, but he had to wonder where the watch got all of its data from. It shouldn't find too much on Hellsing, because it was too connected to the government of Great Britain.

" I'm afraid your watch shouldn't be able to find too much information about Hellsing. But Hellsing was an organization that eliminated supernatural forces that harmed Great Britain's shores. So Kenta protects all of Europe. So our organizations shouldn't have too many problems. We don't kill innocents, but I can't promise anything on individuals. "

Aidan picked up the book, and felt it to see if it was really alligator skin, and true enough it was. The gold lettering was quite unique among book covers. The style of it made it seem like it was a Holy Bible, although it wasn't because no book of literature can compare to the Lord.

" I don't follow others morales, I think I can survive without reading it. ' He said handing the book back over to Alex, " Now scoot out of here, Mr. uhm. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name. "

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:40 am

Alex took the book back and inserted it into an attache case on his belt. He had to wonder about this man. Did he even listen?

"The name is Ruler. Alex Ruler," Alex stated in a James Bond-like tone. "And what you said was totally wrong. RIPCO has branches all over the world. The British Prime Minister and I worked hand in hand collecting all of Hellsing's files. That was how I got International Approval to become the first World Class Preternatural Marshal. I have a branch in North America, Asia, and Europe. We are currently working on opening branches in South America and Australia. Your terroritory is my turf as well, Mr. Kenta Organization," Alex confirmed as his watched beeped loudly.

"Alex, Here is the information on the Hellsing Organization. Would you like for me to read it aloud?"

"Certainly. So our friend here can listen in as I make comparisons to his group and Hellsing" Alex said.

"Very well. Translating" The WATCH confirmed. "More formally known as the Royal Order of Protestant Knights, the Hellsing Organization was founded by Abraham Van Helsing shortly after the events of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula as a response to the threat posed by vampires. The Hellsing Organization is traditionally headed by Abraham's descendants, who control Alucard, the ultimate vampire created by the organization for use in their continuing struggle against supernatural threats. After World War II, it was decided that Alucard was too powerful or potentially too dangerous to continue to be used as a weapon, and was locked away in the dungeon of the Hellsing mansion. Upon Arthur's death, his daughter, Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, became the director of the organization. Integra's uncle, Richard Hellsing, attempted to assassinate her and take control of the organization, but was defeated by Alucard, whom Integra accidentally released. the organization is an integral part of the true power-structure of the United Kingdom, which is, according to the story, still ruled by a hidden aristocracy and the monarchy. The organization is tasked with defending the country's shores from any and all supernatural threats."

"Is that all?" Alex asked.
"There are five hundred fifteen pages of information. Mainly on the individual members of the group. Should I read those aloud as well?"

"No. Thanks for asking. Alright, Mr. Kenta Organization, back to our issue at hand" Alex said. "I've told you my name, how about lending me yours?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 am

" Alex Ruler huh? But you should also know, government leader often lie a lot. I mean, if the leaders of this world told their citizens what was really going down in this world, every and each one of us would be going through psychotic chaos. But you know, its all cool. But I am happy you don't have files on Kenta, because we are level-four on the secret scale and there are only three levels. " Aidan said with a laugh.

Aidan liked this conversation and where it was going, maybe they should battle a little.

" I am Aidan Kenta, leader of the Kenta Organization and one of the most powerful Vampires in the world. "

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Alex arched his eyebrow.

"Most Powerful Vampires in the world eh? It just so happens that I can become one the most powerful, if not the most powerful Vampire in the world," Alex said. "I fought him and lived to tell about it something no other human can claim,"

Alex calmly placed his gun in the holster on his leg.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kenta, if you think I'm going to just waltz away and let you eliminate the target. He's on the move by the way, he's no longer in this tower. I have other operatives tracking him down. I'll find him eventually. But you, you have me intrigued. Why would another Vampire want to destroy other Vampires? That's like asking a Cannibal to eat his family, am I right?"

Alex held his left wrist up to chest level, pressed two buttons and the W.A.T.C.H. flashed red before a thin red beam shot out of it and scanned Aidan Kenta over. When the beam returned to the W.A.T.C.H. Alex smiled.

"It seems as if Teleportation is your favorite skill. But you use pretty much the same skills as Kenjiro Nakamura, how interesting," Alex said. "Though he is more powerful than you,"

Alex knew this would be a fun brawl. He wouldn't attempt to kill Kenta, because they shared idealistically the same goals. Kenta was just hellbent on eliminating the Vampires.

"I'm no Government Official, Kenta, I'm an Independent Officer of Preternatural Law. My Ogranization isn't Government Funded, we do our work to ensure the safety of living and un-living beings. Including the Vampires, my sworn enemies. Ever since that Coward Alucard killed my father and retreated without facing me, I've hated Vampires, but have sworn to protect the innocent ones. Tell me one thing, Kenta, do European Vampires Sparkle?" Alex asked, as he began stretching his limbs.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 am

Aidan carefully analyzed every single word Alex had said and then responded, " Well if you can "become" the most powerful vampire in the world something tells me your not exactly human, or your just freaky like that. " and with that he laughed.

He tried to keep paying attention as the tone of Alex's statements were boring him.

" I know he left, I felt it. I too have little underlings that are tracking him down. You have me mistaken Ruler, I am not bent over on trying to kill vampires. I am hell bent over killing anyone that threatens my continent. Vampires are just way more common then Orcs or Werewolves and Werecats. " He explained.

That was a little annoying to hear from a mortal, or so it seems anyway. He wasn't too sure about this man yet.

" I am informed about all that information that you have states already. We protect Europe and only Europe, this is because we have a feeling of nationality and we don't want to spread to different continents, because then we weaken the main core. And the answer is no, we don't sparkle. That is a sad excuse for a stereotype made by a good author that had no original traits for a Vampire. " He was also stretching at this moment.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:38 am

Alex smirked at Aidan as he slowly began the transformation into Kenjiro. The first thing that changed about Alex, was his height. He grew from 5'7" to 6'5". His muscular structure was hit next, as Alex bulked up, much like a bodybuilder flexing, only he wasn't flexing. Then his frame grew very lanky, yet still muscular. His normally short blonde hair grew into long spikes that covered his eyes in a shadow. The last features that changed where his entire face rearranged as it became the face of Kenjiro.

"Ahhhhh" Alex said, as the fangs of Kenjiro came into place. "It feels so good to be back!"

Testing his theories on Kenjiro, Alex focused his thoughts on the position just behind Aidan, and instantly appeared there with a loud, ka-twish.

"Awesome" Alex said, "Now I can teleport just like you. I have become Kenjiro Nakamura, and I have his instincts to help me use teleportation just like you"

Alex cracked his knuckles and his neck before teleporting to his original position.

"What do you think of that?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 am

Aidan smirked, he always was up to a challenge and he didn't look forward to getting beat.

" I think its time to dance. So I only have one question, is Kenjiro ready?] " He said with a laugh.

He teleported ten feet away from Alex, to his right and shot out a bolt of lightning from his palm. He would wait to see what the man would do now, knowing he didn't want to get too antsy and tire himself out. He jumped back to his original position, getting out of the way.

" Now at the sight of that hideous face, I might just know who that is. "

Last edited by Aidan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Alex was surprised as the lightning traveled towards him, but he teleported out of harms way. He turned to face Aidan.

"That was something surprising. Try this on for size!" Alex said, as he drew his Blacktail equipped with Silver Coated Bullets. "Nine Bullet Hail!"

Squeezing the trigger nine times, Alex smirked as he knew Aidan would probably teleport out of harms way, but he hoped Aidan would do that, as he would the ability to control Wind that he possessed through Kenjiro's body, and direct the bullets wherever Aidan appeared.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm

He watched as Alex "Kenjiro" Ruler teleported out of the path of the lightning. He smirked, this would be a fun battle as long as he used another vampires genetics, as it seemed anyway. And for the most part, the fake vampire had the same abilities as himself. Aidan took the damage of the bullets, and then regenerated easily so it was as if nothing happened. As he regenerated, the bullets fell to the ground all crumpled and such. That was a good thing about being his caliber of vampire, he had a high resistance to most vampire weaknesses.

Aidan materialized a sword made out of silver and charged at Alex. The sword's material probably wouldn't really matter because Alex had used a "layer" of this vampires abilities and appearance., but not his entire being. Once close enough, Aidan would swing.

Aidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 am

It was an instant beheading. Alex's body crumpled to the ground!!!!

"Pretty nifty trick there kid" Alex said. his voice echoing around the area. "You think I died right?"

With that, Alex appeared right in Aidan's face, aiming to pummel him with different strike combinations. Afterwards, Alex would flip backwards and direct a gust of wind to blow Aidan backwards.

"I've got to wrap this up, Kenta-Boy." Alex said, "I hate to chat and run, but A protector's work is never done"

Alex stood awaiting Aidan's response

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down