Hellsing New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracking a Killer

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tracking a Killer - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking a Killer

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 pm

"True true, most vampires and demons don't eat." Six said as he mocked Kuro and floated into the air, instead of using telekinesis he simply removed gravity from the area and let it remain to where he would be at Kuro's exact postion for sitting. "So..You gonna go help him?" Six asked.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

https://hsng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Kuro laughed "I'm not a demon, nor a vampire." He looked towards Alex's new form, before a sudden pain went through his brain. Strangely, the pain came with no memories this time, nothing new for him to understand. He frowned. "Nah, hes got it on his own."

The demon's body turned to a mist, evading the wind slices. Unfortunately, by doing so, he lost the human's body, which was sliced into more pieces than anything he had seen.

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 am

Alex narrowed Kenjiro's eyes and smirked the Kenjiro evil smile.

"Bingo!" Alex snarled, allowing Kenjiro's personality to take over a bit. "Feel this!"

Alex whipped up a tornado of wind that would follow the demon relentlessly until it absorbed it. Upon absorbing the Demon, the Tornado would disperse. It would not cause any damage unless outside forces caused interference.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Six looked at the tornado and with a snap of his fingers, it was now a fire tornado. "Eh maybe that'll help."

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

OOC: Im not going to drag this out so....

----------------
The demon was cut, burned, and dead.

Kuro laughed. "Itd have been better if we werent facing such a weakling though..." Kuro hopped up from his seat, blowing the dust that remained from the demon away. "Well Alex, Ive seen all I need to see, but I would like to know what all this is about. I dont like not knowing things." Kuro narrowed his eyes, but kept his smirk.

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 am

Alex returned to his normal form.

"Ditto.How would you like to join me at RIPCO HQ to decipher our plans for the immediate problem in your neighborhood and to deal with the major immediate problem with the creep from Millennium," Alex said, turning finally to lay eyes on the new guy, he drew his gun, "It's not nice to sneak up on people who have just been through a fight,"

Alex cut his eyes over to Kuro.

"You coulda given me a heads up" Alex said, in his WTF tone.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 pm

"Ey cool it, dont want the catholics after ya do ya?" Six said with a chuckle. "Besides." he said as Alex's gun turned into a toy "Not a good idea to mess with the guy who can warp reality." Six chuckled again before turning Alex's weapon back to normal, though with a empty clip. Then again, Alex wouldn't know that.

Kenjiro Nakamura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Kuro chuckled. "Cant blame me, I figured youd notice. Yeah, Ill join ya, got nothing better to do since Mindgate closed." He chuckled. He sneezed suddenly, turning to the ground. "I think someone is talking about me.." He chuckled. "Lets go then, Its too boring here."

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

"Alright, Kuro. Let's bullet to the HQ. Just about fifteen miles away. You, weirdo with the weirdo powers, wanna join us?" Alex said, holstering his gun.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 am

"It doesnt matter if he wants to or not." Kuro spoke before grabbing Six by the collar of his shirt, dragging him along. "where to? I have a car we could use."

Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 pm

"You two head to my Headquarters. I'm going to pick up my partner, We'll need all the help we can get on this case" Alex stated.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum